June 12, 2013 | 6:00 – 9:00pm
Here are some helpful tips if you’re bringing your four-legged friend to the party!
- The BISSELL Blocktail Party is wheelchair accessible.
- The party takes place on grass. There will be areas for dogs to relieve themselves, along with bags for clean up.
- Please, no flexi-leashes.
- Dogs are NOT allowed inside the building. A volunteer would be happy to watch your dog if you need to enter the building.
- Is your dog adopted? Be sure to tell a Blocktail volunteer, because we have a special bandana for your dog!
Remember, this is the BEST DOG-GONE Party of the Year and there will be a lot of people and pets so your four-legged friends will need to be dog- and stranger-friendly.
More information coming soon!
The event organizers and other participants may take photographs during the event. By purchasing this ticket you give consent for the organizers, sponsors and other participants to publish these photos in printed materials or on the internet without additional notice. Individuals will never be identified/named in any photo unless prior written consent has been obtained from those individuals. If you do not wish to appear in any photos please contact BISSELL and inform the event staff during registration.